Monday, May 28, 2012

Happy Memorial Day 2012







Baldwyn has a military display in the Caldwell Circle area, consisting of a large Army tank and several plaques on a wall and a tiled area at that wall. The tiles have names and other data of local folks that served in the military during wartime and peacetime. I had forgotten about this but visited there yesterday after church for a few minutes. Silently, I thanked each one listed there for their service to our great country. Long live freedom!

I took a couple of pics of some of the tiles. I'm sure you may recognize names of people alive and those that have passed on.

2 comments:

  1. Didn't know this was in Baldwyn. Have to check it out next time I'm in town. Thanks Carl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK, Anon. We'll be looking for you :-) and hope to see you soon!

      Delete